Sudlička
Development of a new brand
The history of the Sudlička distillery dates back to the 13th century, when Matěj Sudlička, the ruler of Potštejn Castle (Czech Republic), carried out the first distillation here. In 1918, the estate was bought by the Čižmář family and in 1998 (after the Second World War and the period of communist totalitarianism) the current owner, Igor Čižmář, resumed distillation here.
The only usable visual basis for the new brand design was the original coat of arms of Matěj Sudlička. Its redrawn version is part of the new logo. The distillery's facilities were the inspiration for the secondary graphic elements. 
Client: Ovocný lihovar Sudlička
Year: 2018